Roghnu Data Portal Help Page
Find tips, advice, best practices, and answers to your questions about the Roghnu Data Portal.
How do I create users in the Roghnu Data Portal?
There are two types of users in the Data Portal:
- Company Admin – have full access to all reports, can create users, and can assign certain users to a specific report
- Users – have the ability to view reports assigned to them
To set up a user, navigate to the top right-hand corner of the homepage to the arrow and select Users
- Fill in the name, email address, and if the profile will be a user or admin company
- Select Register
How do I submit a support ticket?
Entering a ticket through the Roghnu Portal as a customer user greatly helps in our ability to help you and keep our communication and work organized.
This is the most direct method to entering a task (enhancement), bug, issue, risk, or decision into our queue. And it ensures that someone will be evaluating it as quickly as possible.
In the event you do not have access to the Roghnu Portal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two videos that help explain our ticket entry process. Both explain the same ticket creation requirements.
How do I access the Data Portal?
- Open an internet browser and enter https://apps.roghnu.com
- Log into the Roghnu Portal with your email address and password
- If you cannot remember your password use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to obtain an email with a link to reset your password.
- Roghnu Portal Application Launch Page – The main page upon entry to the application includes a list of application functionality. Depending on your User ID and security Role this page will display different application features. Depending on your access, descriptions of application features include:
- Scheduled Tasks. List of batch processes and their status.
- File Management. CSV file imports and file processing reporting for errors and warning messages.
- Enterprise Reporting. Power BI reporting.
- Enumeration. Data mapping and list functionality that supports exception, warning, and transformation processing.
Resources for Using Data Portal to Improve Your Accounting Processes
One of the most frustrating things about using technology -- especially new technology? For most of us, it's probably not getting the help you need when you need it. It's especially frustrating when your business relies on speed and accuracy to overcome your company's...
In this article, you’ll learn: The benefits you get from working with a value-added reseller (VAR) Why a VAR is often a better option than dealing with the manufacturer What to look for when choosing a VAR Why you should buy from a VAR You’ve done your research...
We want our financial systems to come out of the box working just like we want it. This can be easy to do with our TV, microwave, car, and other devices. But it's not always the case with business software. Over time, every business optimizes to fine-tune, reduce...