Sage Intacct for Hotels and Restaurants
With Sage Intacct, spend less time on bookkeeping and more time on turning your numbers into strategy.
Automate your business accounting processes
The manual accounting work you do every day for your company isn’t just slowing you down.
- It leads to bad data. Which leads to bad outcomes.
- Your financial reports are incomplete because they’re missing key numbers.
- You’re delivering reports too late for executives to make use of them.
The result? Your company is running in place instead of making progress.
Sage Intacct fixes all of that.
Sage Intacct solves your accounting struggles
Sage Intacct is a cloud-based accounting and financial management software that does everything you need for your business to grow:
- See and share your detailed financials in real time
- Automate time-consuming processes
- Manage your costs
With Sage Intacct, you finally have access to the data you need to make business decisions that improve your profitability and productivity.
No more slogging through manual integrations
Manually moving numbers from one system to another is no way to work.
Don’t lock yourself into an all-in-one solution. Sage Intacct works with the systems you’re already comfortable with, like:
- Property management
- Inventory management
Sage Intaact integrates these different systems and centralizes the numbers.
By using Sage Intacct’s automation capabilities, you quickly get the insights you need to:
- Be more efficient
- Grow your company
- Increase profit margins
When ongoing financial tasks take minutes, not weeks, you get real-time insights that drive your next strategic move.
Turn your data into business insights
Too often, by the time you finish consolidating information from different accounting software programs, the data is stale. And probably incomplete.
Sage Intacct does more than automate your accounting processes. It also gives you access to a wealth of KPIs.
You then take all those facts and figures, and:
- Track your costs.
- Study sources of income.
- See the variables that affect revenue.
- Locate the cause of shrinking profit margins.
- See how your sales are affected by factors like location, menu item, employee.
- Compare overall company finances to departments, locations, services, and more.
You’ll know exactly where you’re strong, where you’re underperforming, and why.
Visualize your numbers to increase revenue and reduce expenses
It helps to see what the numbers are saying. Spreadsheets aren’t always enough to tell the story about the metrics that drive your operations, like:
- Most popular items
- Busiest times and tables
- Reservations vs. walk-ins
Sage Intacct Visual Boards gives you a single reporting system where you can create reports that make an impact at a glance.
Whether you’re trying to show sales trends or the times with the most customers, you’re working from one system that has all the data.
Visual Boards Integrates with operational systems like point-of-sale, HR, payroll and more to show the full picture of your operations across any dimension and period of time.
Add a dimension to see revenue across:
- Room type
- Property type
- Booking channel
Then you can drag and drop the data that matters to you to create compelling reports.
Create the reports you need – when you need them
Why are you settling for error-prone processes with Excel that seem to take forever?
You’ll make better business decisions with up-to-date financials — where you see the information you need when you need it.
And the right way to do that is with the power to consolidate numbers from different sources. That way you have a real-time look at your company’s financial health.
Sage Intacct Cloud Hospitality Accounting Software automates the consolidation of your financial data across properties.
Now you can:
- Create twice as many reports in half the time.
- Analyze performance across different dimensions and increase profitability.
- Create custom dashboards to track the metrics that matter and show them in customized charts and graphs.
Big bonus: You’ll also reduce your accounting overhead because you’re spending less time manually combining reports.
Spend more time on strategy, tactics, and planning
Your reconciliations and consolidations are taking days or maybe even weeks.
You should spend more time analyzing your data and less time struggling to pull your numbers together.
Your numbers are for more than reports. Use them to drive strategy.
Sage Intacct reduces the time it takes to produce your monthly/ quarterly/ yearly consolidated financials from a few days to a few hours. It also lets you:
- Produce profit-and loss statements and balance sheets for all restaurants and properties.
- Streamline your financial reports and accounts payable – especially helpful if you’re a multi-entity company.
With this holistic overview of your company, you can make the decisions based on your full-view analysis.
See all your financials in real time
Think of everything that slows down your accounting:
- Multiple currencies
- Global consolidations
- Inter-entity transactions
Skip the Excel spreadsheets and instantly consolidate your multi-entity financials for a centralized look at your data.
You can compare the performance of your company through dimensions like location, manager, and time of day.
You get more than a real-time view of your company with accurate numbers. Through Sage Intacct’s speed and capabilities, you reduce your accounting overhead.
Access, in real time, the operational metrics that drive your growth (or hold it back):
- Guests per table
- Occupancy rates
- Invoice averages
- Average daily rate
- Table turnover rates
Sage Intacct’s built-in AI clusters your data, shows trends, and presents forecasts.
Review the details of every accounting dimension
Hospitality companies improve when they can dig into the numbers and see details like:
- Occupancy rates by season
- Who was managing at different times
- The performance of locations
Go granular, compare the details to the big picture, and analyze the results to make decisions like:
- What promotions to offer
- What suppliers are eating into your profits
- When to raise the price on items or services
With Sage Intacct, you finally have the numbers you can act upon, and you have them faster than ever before.
Advantages of using Sage Intacct
Main features of Sage Intacct:
- Real-time insights
- Data automation
- Multi-entity support
- Automatic upgrades
- Integration between systems that share data
Benefits for you:
- No downtime during deployment
- Easily manage inventory and payments
- Manage multiple locations from one place
- Close faster and process transactions quicker
- New entities inherit your current processes
Why settle for an outdated, inefficient way of working?
We understand if you’re cautious about change. But think of what you’re dealing with day after day:
- Old data that you can’t use to make decisions
- Close-outs taking so long that it’s time to start the next round
- Software upgrades breaking your integration with applications and databases
All of that is a thing of the past with Sage Intacct.
See financials across locations, consolidate financials, and share real-time numbers with anyone, anywhere, at anytime.
Improve your accounting with Sage Intacct
Maybe you’re just getting by with your accounting processes.
Is that really what you want for your business?
- Weeks of close-outs
- Incomplete views of your financials
- Slogging through manual processes
These aren’t just a waste of time. They’re actively holding you back from improving.
There are things your current accounting system was never meant to do. The spreadsheets that you relied when you first started aren’t enough for the company you’re becoming. You’ve outgrown the old ways.
Reach your hotel or restaurant’s potential.
Talk to Roghnu and ask us anything about how Sage Intacct can take care of every accounting problem holding you back.
FAQs about using Sage Intacct for hospitality
How does Sage Intacct help hotels and restaurants improve their accounting processes?
Sage Intacct automates all of those manual processes that are takingup so much of your time, like manual data entry and consolidations.
How is Sage Intacct better than QuickBooks for hospitality organizations?
- Sage Intacct automates your consolidations so that you can aggregate financial transactions from different entities, properties, brands, and more.
- Sage Intacct already has the dashboards and reporting capabilities specfic to the hospitality industry, including RevPar, ADR, cost of good sold, etc.
- Its open API technology lets you track metrics by syncing with data from sources like:
- Property managment system
- Other systems essential to running your hotel or restaurant
It can integrate with almost any system and comes with over 200 pre-built integrations.
Is Sage Intacct better than accounting solutions that only serve the hospitality industry??
With Sage Intacct, you’re getting everything the industry-specific solution offers and more:
- Reports and dashboards specific to hospitality
- The ability to customize and see data across the dimensions that matter to you
- The expertise and innovations of one of the most highly rated providers of cloud-based accounting
- The ability to add any of Sage Intacct’s services as your needs grow