Ready to join the team?
Roghnu is focused on growing our team! We are looking for the following roles in Tampa, FL.
Roghnu is a business and technology consulting and enterprise solutions company based in Tampa, FL. We are seeking the right person to join our team which provides technology solutions and consulting to small and middle market companies. Founded in 2014, we are a growing company that provides Business & Technology Consulting, Sage Intacct ERP implenmation and support, and Enterprise Data Solutions services. We offer the opportunity to be exposed to a broad range of business activities and experiences. We offer tremendous leadership that will help put your career in hyper drive by directly working with you and focusing on your professional development. Our goal is to create a company that delivers high quality customer service with no compromise in quality. We believe in the value of our people and that our business will evolve as technologies mature and change. Our objective is to be on the edge of what can be done and want an environment that promotes new ideas and new services from our team.
We are looking for the following traits to build our team!
- Driven to deliver quality customer service
- Passionate about new business technology and software
- Creative in problem solving
- Common sense with excellent judgment, decision making skills
- Enjoy a high energy and fast paced environment
- Organized to structure ambiguity
- Disciplined to follow a process and able to define new processes when old one’s fail
- Willing to work hard and be a team player
If you are interested in any of these roles please email Roghnu at Info@Roghnu.com and include your resume.
Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant
Roghnu is looking for a customer focused, detailed-oriented, and positive-minded individual to fill the Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant position. The Implementation Consultant will respond to client inquiries regarding the Sage Intacct SaaS software solution and will need to prioritize and multi-task on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of confidence and professionalism. The Implementation Consultant must be able to work on complex problems, while balancing a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist clients with accounting related questions when using the Sage Intacct application
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, online customer portal, and phone
- Listen and understand the customer’s needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers’ use and satisfaction
- Case Management, which includes
- Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
- Escalating cases as appropriate and coordinating problem resolution with appropriate departments
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer portal
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information System or equivalent experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success in a team environment and collaborating across teams
- Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies including knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both
- Experience working with an Accounting or ERP/Financial software application is a plus
- Experience with ERP/SaaS and CRM software a plus
If you are interested in this role please email Roghnu at Info@Roghnu.com and include your resume.
Roghnu offers the following support to ensure that our team members are the best at what they do.
Training. We support continued education and want all of our team members to know the solutions we deliver. We know the technology landscape is constantly changing and our value to customers is being ahead of the curve.
Defined methodologies. We provide the processes and tools to ensure your success. We don’t re-create the wheel for every project.
Technical tools to deliver quality client solutions. We use cloud based solutions that are extensible and customizable for us and our customers’ benefit.
Direct professional development and guidance. We are a small, lean, flat organization. What else can be said! You will work directly with our leadership and the leadership of our customers.
Opportunity to participate in many aspects of a new company. We ask a lot, but if you are interested in participating in a company that will give you the opportunity to stretch and try to things, Roghnu may very well be the place for you.
In the end, we are looking for smart, creative, motivated, technology savvy team members that are interested in business-enabling technologies. We want people that currently align with our Agile methodology and services, but are driven to continually learn and adapt to new technologies and approaches that bring value to our customers
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org