Roghnu is growing our team!
Why Work With Roghnu
Roghnu is a business and technology consulting and enterprise solutions company based in Tampa, FL. We’re selective about who we hire because we take pride in our team-first culture, even as we work remote.
We’re seeking the right people to join our team and provide Sage Intacct and our Roghnu Data Portal solution to small through upper-middle-market companies.
We offer a broad range of business activities and experiences. Our leadership will help your career and professional development.
Our goal is to deliver exception customer service while respecting our team members’ work-life balance. We believe in the value of our people and that our business will evolve as technologies mature and change.
We value an environment that promotes new ideas and new services from our team.
Our benefits include:
- 100% company paid healthcare and benefits
- Four weeks of paid vacation plus eight paid holidays
- $1000 bonus for each approved certification achieved (up to three per year)
- Sage Intacct certification training
- Remote work within the U.S.
See more benefits below.
Roghnu Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Roghnu Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are looking for the following traits to build our team!
- Driven to deliver quality customer service
- Passionate about new business technology and software
- Creative in problem solving
- Common sense with excellent judgment, decision making skills
- Enjoy a high energy and fast paced environment
- Organized to structure ambiguity
- Disciplined to follow a process and able to define new processes when old one’s fail
- Willing to work hard and be a team player
We are looking for smart, motivated, business technology savvy, team oriented people that are interested in working with other great people.
If you are interested in any of these roles please email Roghnu at Info@Roghnu.com and include your resume.
Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant
Roghnu is looking for a customer focused, detailed-oriented, and positive-minded individual to fill the Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant position.
The Implementation Consultant will respond to client inquiries regarding the Sage Intacct SaaS software solution and will need to prioritize and multi-task on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of confidence and professionalism.
The Implementation Consultant must be able to work on complex problems, while balancing a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist clients with accounting related questions when using the Sage Intacct application
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, online customer portal, and phone
- Listen and understand the customer’s needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers’ use and satisfaction
- Case management, which includes
- Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
- Escalating cases as appropriate and coordinating problem resolution with appropriate departments
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer portal
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Information System or equivalent experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success in a team environment and collaborating across teams
- Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies including knowledge of web browsers, internet security settings, and common problems associated with both
- Experience working with an accounting or ERP/Financial software application is a plus
- Experience with ERP/SaaS and CRM software a plus
If you are interested in this role please email Roghnu at Info@Roghnu.com and include your resume.
Roghnu offers the following support to ensure that our team members are the best at what they do.
Healthcare / Benefits. We offer up to 100% paid benefits including medical, dental, eye, disability insurance, and life insurance. When hired, your benefits are immediately available and there’s no wait time.
401K. We offer a 401K plan with a 50% match up to 5% of an employees salary. There’s no wait to participate nor is there any vesting period.
Paid Time Off. We don’t mess around with PTO! All full time employees receive four weeks of paid time off. Plus we have eight paid holidays.
Work Remote – No Commute! While Roghnu is headquartered in Tampa, FL, our work force is remote, within the U.S.
Our employees are eligible to work anywhere in the U.S. as long as you have reliable high-speed internet, appropriate space to work, and comply with our standard eastern time zone work schedule.
Training. We support continued education and want all of our team members to know the solutions we deliver. We know the technology landscape is constantly changing and our value to customers is being ahead of the curve.
Defined methodologies. We provide the processes and tools to ensure your success. We don’t re-create the wheel for every project.
Technical tools to deliver quality client solutions. We use cloud-based solutions that are extensible and customizable for us and our customers’ benefit.
Direct professional development and guidance. We are a small, lean, flat organization. You will work directly with our leadership and the leadership of our customers.
Opportunity to participate in many aspects of a new company. We ask a lot, but if you’re interested in participating in a company that will give you the opportunity to stretch and try to things, Roghnu may very well be the place for you.
We’re looking for smart, creative, motivated, technology-savvy team members that are interested in business-enabling technologies. We want people that currently align with our Agile methodology and services, but are driven to continually learn and adapt to new technologies and approaches that bring value to our customers
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com