Sage Intacct for Healthcare
Track your financials so you can improve efficiency and grow your healthcare organization’s profits.
Streamline your healthcare operations
Healthcare organizations like yours have to operate within a system exceptional regulatory changes.
As you try to scale, how do you monitor performance while maintaining accurate and efficient financial processes?
It’s especially tough to do across multiple locations.
Sage Intacct healthcare accounting software automates your processes for greater efficiency, shows you where you need to make operational improvements.
Move Your Data With EMRConnect
You can now simplify the process of moving general ledger data from your electronic medical records (EMR) system into Intacct.
With the recent launch of EMRConnect, your healthcare organization can:
- Save time by scheduling automatic data imports.
- Take advantage of comprehensive Intacct reporting using financial, clinical, and statistical data for a complete view of your organization’s health.
- Connect to multiple data sources if your healthcare organization uses more than one EMR.
EMRConnect works with most delimited flat files that are exported from EMR systems. You can set up field mappings for as many formats as you need.
Learn more when you book a free discovery call with us.
Safeguard protected health information
If you’re subject to HIPAA regulations, you can confidently use Sage Intacct’s financial solutions, It has the tools, security, and agreements in place to support your HIPAA compliance.
Sage Intacct’s advanced audit trail enables you to monitor and audit PHI access in support of HIPAA requirements.
Sage Intacct is certified HIPAA and HITECH compliant by Avertium, so you can trust that your data has the appropriate security safeguards in place.
Automate your financials
With Sage Intacct, you can automate key finance and accounting processes, including procure-to-pay and the monthly close.
Multi-location organizations can:
- Centralize payables
- Eliminate manual processes for payments and intercompany accounting
Sage Intacct helps you save time, improve accuracy, and accommodate further growth without adding staff.
React quickly to performance trends
Always feel like a step behind your numbers?
With the ability to create consolidated financial statements or summary rollup reports at any time — not just month-end — you can quickly adjust strategies and operations to respond to performance trends.
And through Sage Intacct’s browser-based access, your remote managers can access approvals and conduct transactions anywhere, anytime.
See your operations in detail
With Sage Intacct, you’ll make better decisions and improve operational and financial performance.
Sage Intacct empowers you to track your financials as well as operational metrics and ratios, like available capacity and revenue per treatment.
Quickly compare financial performance and ratios across your locations and share best practices to improve performance.
FAQs about Sage Intacct healthcare accounting
Why is Sage Intacct the best accounting platform for my healthcare operations?
Not only is Sage Intacct the only accounting software endorsed by the AICPA, it’s also preferred by the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
Is Sage Intacct better than QuickBooks?
Here are some of the major differences you’ll notice and appreciate:
- Sage Intacct gives you real-time metrics to analyze. With QuickBooks, you’re looking at spreadsheets with outdated information, so they’re of limited use.
- Sage Intacct automates workflow, while QuickBooks requires manual entries that are time-consuming and can lead to mistakes.
- Sage Intacct was built for growing healthcare companies that need to easily take control over new entities, streamline cumbersome accounting processes (like monthly close-outs), and comply with regulations. QuickBooks was not built to help organizations grow and take on more financial complexity.
Does Sage Intacct comply with HIPAA regulations?
Yes, Sage Intacct’s healthcare accouting software with Advanced Audit Trail is HIPAA compliant.