View the different levels of support options Roghnu offers
Roghnu delivers support during general business hours between 8:00 AM and 6 PM EST. Based on our clients’ needs we can schedule support hours to meet their implementation, integration, conversion, and other support needs 24 X 7. There are no closed hours for emergency issues with contact information to our support personnel when escalations are required.
All support is managed through our web-based support management solution with escalation procedures based on client needs. All requests are reportable for the client to review prior tickets and resolution actions. We are located in Tampa, FL. As such, we can deliver remote support as well as be on-site to ensure effective communication for training and/or further business optimization efforts.
Roghnu delivers several support services to our customers. Support options include:
- Roghnu Essential Support is included at no additional charge for our Sage Intacct customers. Roghnu will respond to your initial request for support. Roghnu has direct access to all of Sage Intacct’s support resources including their comprehensive knowledgebase and Intacct’s support personnel. Should Roghnu be unable to resolve your support case, we will escalate to Intacct Support on your behalf. Sage Intacct will work with Roghnu, or directly with you, as needed, to resolve the case. Essential Support gives your company direct access to the Intacct Customer Portal- a single path to submit cases, check the status of cases and search Intacct’s comprehensive knowledgebase for answers to commonly asked questions. This is also where your organization can recommend product enhancements directly to Sage Intacct as well as vote on product enhancement requests submitted by others.
- Roghnu Basic Support is offered at $1500/year to ensure that our clients are updated and informed about Sage Intacct’s quarterly updates, third party application changes, and other opportunities for optimization efforts. We review changes with the client four times per year and provide up to 1 hour per month of remote training and education with no rollover.
- Roghnu On-Demand Support is offered at $2000/year plus a discounted rate of $185 / hour over 2 hours per month to our clients to ensure they have a readily accessible means to support that knows and understands their business and systems configurations. We include twice a year technology ecosystem documentation updates along with an on-going roadmap to ensure that we are aware of and plan for our client’s needs. We establish a support desk that allows for client review and approval of requests along with detailed time / effort reporting to ensure that our support costs are aligned with management expectations. We conduct quarterly reviews of our support items and costs to help our client’s education and internal resource planning to become self-sufficient. Our on-demand service leverages our implementation resources, experience, and documentation to partner with our customers providing assurance that we are always available and prepared to help. Finally, with our On-Demand Support option we can schedule our support to be available outside of our normal business support hours when the client is undergoing other project or operational efforts where having the backstop of support at a moments need is necessary.
- Roghnu Technical Advisory Support provides consulting and advisory services to Client and Client’s agents as designated by Client. These services will primarily be regarding Intacct Web Services, Platform Services, REDS Platform as a Services, or third-party marketplace partner solution support. These services do not include actual development of customizations or integrations; a separate SOW is required for specific project efforts outside of the normal advisory consulting services.
A Roghnu resource will be available during regular business hours for as-requested assistance. Assistance will be provided to Client based on the following process:
- Client communicates request to Roghnu resource
- Roghnu resource assesses request and identifies options as outlined below:
- Roghnu resource responds to Client with guidance on how to resolve the request
- Roghnu resource coordinates a meeting with Client to obtain additional details on the request and either answers request during the meeting or identifies next steps
- Roghnu resource summarizes effort for Intacct to resolve request (Client approval will be required before proceeding with this option). Information provided to Client will include the following:
- Tasks to resolve
- Intacct resources required
- Estimated effort and duration to complete