We disagree. We bet that you can get that “Free Lunch” over and over again with an impressive ROI and a lower TCO using the right tools for your business. Allow us the opportunity to provide you with a risk free ROI and TCO evaluation of your company’s accounting landscape and the improvements associated with making the switch to Intacct ERP.
Intacct’s online accounting software is built on a multi-dimensional general ledger, giving you visibility into your whole business. Our software takes the solution way beyond the realm of most cloud ERP software programs. With endlessly flexible reporting power, you can see your information, your way.
AND with our extraordinary depth of financial features, you can automate all your important activities. That includes the entire procure-to-pay process and the entire order-to-cash process. Intacct accounting software also adapts to your unique requirements, so don’t mistake “core financials” for the typical set-in-stone set of features. See More…
It’s a win-win situation. If your business stands to gain, you win. If it’s determined that your accounting landscape is as optimized as your business dictates, then you know you have reached an acceptable level of maturity.
In reality, you have only a handful of options. It’s just that organizing the data necessary to evaluate an ROI and TCO can continue to be less of a priority than the frantic and recurring application of Band-Aids.
Looking to do some due diligence first? See what your peers have to say about making the switch to Intacct.
Let Roghnu help you to realize similar results!
- Streamline the following financial management and accounting processes:
- Month-end closing
- Procure-to-payment (purchasing/payables)
- Quote-to-cash (order management/billing/receivables)
- Revenue recognition
- Consolidations and multi-entity and multi-currency management
- Gain the following reporting and dashboard capabilities:
- Faster access to information that helps make strategic decisions
- Drill-down visibility into underlying data behind summary trends
- More employees and managers making data-driven decisions
- Faster creation of management reporting packets
- Less reliance on Excel/spreadsheets for reporting
- The ability to slice/dice data across dimensions to gain meaningful insights
- Reduce the time needed to complete month-end close by 50%.
- Free up finance team’s time for more strategic activities.