Hotels Designed for the Modern Traveler Goes Live with Roghnu and Intacct
Tampa, FL – January 19, 2017 – Roghnu, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm has recently implemented Intacct for NYLO Hotels. NYLO Hotels is a fully integrated hotel company that provides a full range of services, including asset management, hotel management, procurement, accounting, sales and marketing and revenue management. NYLO is also a branding company that has created several hotel, restaurant and bar concepts. NYLO’s hotel brands include “NYLO Hotels” and the “XP Collection;” restaurant concepts include “The Loft” and “Terrace Bistro;” bar concepts include “SODA Bar” and “LOCL Bar.”
Previous Business Challenges
- NYLO Hotels’ had a very complex chart of accounts had to be maintained at the entity level.
- The company’s rapid growth meant that their legacy accounting software would not scale to support that growth, and would continue to force the finance team to complete many processes manually and outside of the system.
- NYLO Hotels was forced to access each legal entity separately to book activity and inter-company transactions.
- NYLO Hotels had poor visibility into real-time financial performance and spent significant time consolidating.
- Untold hours of manual and error prone reporting by property daily.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct
- Intacct will scale with the company and accelerate its rapid growth and streamline management of multiple entities.
- As a cloud-based system, Intacct will allow anytime anywhere access for the finance and management team to process transactions and view reports.
- Intacct will allow NYLO Hotels to implement best-practice approval workflows for accounts payable, journal entries, and other areas.
- Integrations with NYLO Hotels’ point of sales system creates an innovative, best in breed approach to ERP.
- Enable a single, unified, real-time view of all its affiliates.
- Provide immediate, transparent business performance metrics, and real-time collaboration capabilities.