Fast-Growing Workforce & RPO Solutions Firm Turns to Cloud ERP to Gain Real-Time Insight into Financials
Tampa, FL – October 12, 2016 – Roghnu, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm will help Hire Velocity transition to Intacct to manage multiple legal entities and provide robust and accurate reporting for top-level management. Hire Velocity is a premier workforce solutions firm based in Atlanta, GA that provides tailored recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), executive search and talent advisory across nearly every industry and skill set. After a rigorous software evaluation, the company chose to partner with Intacct over other on premise and cloud solutions to accelerate its growth.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Hire Velocity
- Hire Velocity’s chart of accounts had to be maintained at the entity level and across multiple QuickBooks environments.
- Hire Velocity’s finance and accounting department was using Excel heavily in modifying and analyzing financial reports.
- Hire Velocity was forced to access each legal entity separately to book activity and inter-company transactions.
- Hire Velocity had poor visibility into real-time financial performance and spent significant time consolidating multiple QuickBooks environments in Excel.
“We were looking to move to a truly modern and scalable financial management platform like Intacct.”
– Sara West, Director of Operations, Hire Velocity
Reasons for Selecting Intacct
- Intacct will scale with the company and accelerate its rapid growth.
- Intacct’s project accounting will help Hire Velocity stay on top of billing and provide timely and real time visibility into project financial health.
- Intacct will allow Hire Velocity to implement best-practice approval workflows for accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, and other areas.
- Integrations with Salesforce, Concur and other platforms create an innovative, best in breed approach to ERP
Key reasons Hire Velocity selected Intacct over other solutions evaluated
- Hire Velocity was looking for a true multi-tenant cloud-based accounting solution, strong project accounting, Salesforce integration, fixed assets and a robust reporting solution. None of which could all be met with legacy on premise systems or other cloud platforms.
- Intacct has greater dimensional support and more robust out of the box multi-entity capability.
Highlighted Comments from Hire Velocity’s Director of Operations and Finance
“We were looking to move to a truly modern and scalable financial management platform like Intacct,” said Sara West, Hire Velocity’s Director of Operations. “Intacct’s mobile-enabled dashboards and automated reporting provide our executive team with real-time visibility into the company’s performance, facilitating proactive decision-making. By integrating Intacct with Salesforce and Concur, we have increased the efficiency of our team and enhanced collaboration between the front and back offices, which translates into tangible time and cost savings.”
Return on Investment
- Annual ROI: 95%
- Average Annual Net Benefits: $63,513
- Internal Rate of Return: 72%
- Visit Roghnu.com
- Follow Roghnu’s Blog
- Follow Roghnu on LinkedIn
- Visit HireVelocity.com
- Follow Hire Velocity on LinkedIn
About Hire Velocity
At Hire Velocity, we are passionate about designing talent strategies that transform organizations, and make the impossible possible for our clients. By combining high quality delivery teams with the most advanced recruiting and social media tools, we utilize two of our greatest assets—our people and technology – to discover, measure, maximize, and deliver talent. To learn more, please visit us at www.hirevelocity.com.