Did you hear the great news? Intacct has won yet another award, adding to its already long list of impressive accolades. CPA Practice Advisor recently gave this latest achievement for “Best Cash Management Systems and Applications.” That’s a mouthful, we know. Here’s what it means: When it comes to cash management, Intacct received the highest possible score of five stars, beating out 14 other accounting software programs (including QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Xero and Sage 50). Intacct crushed the competition!
As you know, proper cash management is a vital part of a healthy business. It’s all about collecting and managing cash to ensure a company’s financial stability and solvency. And there are lots of reasons why the folks at CPA Practice Advisor were so delighted with Intacct’s cash management features. Check it out:
See a complete picture
Through real-time dashboards and reporting, Intacct offers quick and easy ways to get a clear view of your company’s cash and working capital. See all your transactions, across checking, savings and credit card accounts, all in one place. It gives you a crystal clear view of where cash is coming from and where it’s going to, so you’re always in the know.
Handle multiple entities with ease
With Intacct, you can easily track transactions and real-time balances across multiple locations and entities! If you’re an Excel guru, sure, you probably could do that with spreadsheets, but why waste so much precious time and effort if Intacct can do it for you instantly? Isn’t your time worth more than that? Food for thought…
Reconciling your business checking, savings, and credit card accounts is as much “fun” as balancing your own checkbook at home, we know. But Intacct does all the heavy lifting for you. Simply import all of your financial statements, and Intacct will automatically reconcile them for you. This makes it so easy to find bank errors, exceptions and indications of fraud, all while maintaining cash balances you can count on.
Boost cash management capabilities with “plug and play” add-on modules
- Contract Revenue Management – Easily handles complex client contracts and revenue accounting.
- Multi-Currency Management – Going global? Intacct can handle the cash flows for all your locations. Intacct can even do all of the currency conversions and local tax reporting for you.
- Project Accounting – Makes projects painless by managing financials, contracts, and resources all in one place, helping you to lower costs, increase profit margins and even keep your clients happy. Amazing, we know.
When it comes to Intacct’s cash management capabilities, here are some additional gems to keep in mind:
- You can apply payments to accounts NOT tied to an invoice
- You can record point-of-sale payments NOT applied to a single customer
- You can quick-print checks
- You can use a bill focused payment cycle
- You can transfer funds among accounts to fund subsidiaries and branches while still being able to see balances on both ends of the transaction
This is all just the tip of the iceberg. Read more details as to why CPA Practice Advisor chose Intacct as it’s winner, or better yet, give us a shout. We’d be happy to answer your questions or show you Intacct’s cash management capabilities so that you can see all this cool stuff for yourself.
PS – Don’t forget about our Meetup at the end of March! It will be a fun way to learn more about Intacct while enjoying breakfast (on us)! Sign up today.